Saturday 11 April 2009

Together.com 'Cut It Out'








Last term I chose to tackle a brief from the YCN website. It was for 'together.com', a company who are trying to fight against climate change. The brief was to get young people interested in climate change. I wanted to give the project a style which would be visually pleasing to a younger audience as well as being interesting and informative. I started by thinking of ideas, names, interesting copy and styles which would be appropriate to the target market. I decided I liked the idea of cutting things out! Cutting out the bad in your life, so i wanted to show the cutting out f the causes of climate change. I was happy with the concept but felt the final outcome lacked the spark I was trying to give it. I want to try printing on different surfaces and push this project further.

No comments:

Post a Comment