Wednesday 22 April 2009

Robots photoshoot








Today was a good day. I finally took a good step forward with my 'Robots' brief. I had arranged with a friend to work with me to take some photos of my little creations. I set some scenes up for my cut out 'Robots' to be shot in. We worked together using both my ideas for scenes and perspectives and Ed's expertise in photography and the technical stuff. ( http://www.edwud.com/ )

The first scene represents the craft and interactive qualities of my idea. (to get families involved in recycling.)

I then created a range of scenes to get some nice images which contains depth of field and interesting perspectives. I wanted the characters to appear to be communicating and working together.

I then worked on introducing items of litter which could be recycled. Here is where I feel the idea was at its clearest.

The sixth image is represents the regimental idea that the characters are apart of an army of helpers, organised and controlled.

I will now be working into the images layering up type and shapes to create the advertisements for the recycling project.

No comments:

Post a Comment