Saturday 2 May 2009

Non-format design







I have been aware of Non-format for a while and thought I would share them with you. They are a creative team consisting of Kjell Ekhorn (Norwegian) and Jon Forss (British). Based in London and Minneapolis (USA). They are an inredibally creative design team with clients across the world, including Nike, LG, The New York Times, Channel 4 etc.
In a recent lecture from all round creative guru Adrian Shaughnessy mentioned how he worked with them on the design publication 'Varoom'. They show and amazing creative flair with type design seen on the work they have done for Nike. I have chose to look at them now as I am in need of some direction and inspiration with a advertising project I am working on. The simple choices they have made are probably the most effective. The choice of colour and type are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment